Kuan Yin discussed the quantum nature of the universe which coincides with recent scientific discoveries postulating a Multiverse: “You’re at page ten but I understand the entire evolution. In reality, it’s already over. It’s a dream. Remember? You’re living a dream. It’s very complicated to hold the dream and live the dream. You are learning the art of juggling the dream and the world of dreams. Nobody really gets hurt.” Kuan Yin → More information about the author Hope Bradford
2. You are god: both the “sliver of god” and the “ball of light”. Ego’s very nature-capable of a relatively expansive, detailed, and yet individualistic perspective is crucial. Separating itself out from the God Force, ego extracts infinite unique experiences, integral to humanity’s process of ‘spiritualizing matter’. Incarnating on the earth, achieving individualism is therefore critical for attaining divinity.
3. You are a creator: “juggler of the dream and the world of dreams”, Kuan Yin states:
You’re at page ten but I understand the entire evolution. In reality, it’s already over. It’s a dream. Remember? You’re living a dream. It’s very complicated to hold the dream and live the dream. You are learning the art of juggling the dream and the world of dreams. Nobody really gets hurt.
4. You create your whole world from your thoughts.
5. You are here on earth in your “rightful place” because you have chosen it. The laws of reincarnation and karma are real.
6. The basis of your life is free will and karma (the personal vibration created from prominent beliefs attracting objects and events to you). You always have the freedom to change your beliefs and thus what is attracted: In Her teachings, Kuan Yin states:
“There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen: karma and free will. The question is, ‘how are you going to handle what you have?’ You are riding the karmic wave underneath and the wind can shift. Everyone must take what they see and deal with that which is unseen.”
7. The purpose of your life is to marvel and enjoy all you’ve created as well as to utilize your “focused intent”; to “imagine the possibilities of something greater than is right here.
8. You are meant to be the ‘Watcher’. Instead of judging, you just see.
9. The most powerful forces in the universe are loving-kindness and motherly-love.
10. You cannot die; you are eternal, quantum beings.
11. You have infinite realities to choose from.
12. The universe will bring whatever one wants!
13. You are made of sound. Sound comes first in the universe.
14. Being in the moment is one’s link to eternity.
15. There is no such thing as time.
16. There is no evil, only ignorance.
17. There are new, inexperienced as well as advanced, compassionate souls on earth.
18. You are a totally unique, divine being simultaneously belonging to one huge family, a great continuum.
19. You are all sacred energies and everyone is as sacred as the next.
20. Regard your life as about choices, experiences and desire and that you are already liberated. Don’t be afraid of desire. It is why you’re here: to taste, live.