Actually in the state of the world with all the so-called multiple crisis, many, many people expect their salvation from politics and similar authorities. They position themselves into the state of victims feeling themselves powerlessness and unworthy. And of course these “authorities” are only too willing to take the “responsability” which is a fake responsability because no one can be responsable for others.… Read the rest
- 2023: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2022: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2021: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2020: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
This Abraham-Hicks recording is the best explanation I’ve ever heard for Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Dementia is just a tool – a choice and a permission slip – to make the transition from physical to non-physical life in an easy way. The frustration that people with dementia often show comes from the family that want them to focus as they do.… Read the rest
There is a big difference between education and indoctrination or propaganda. The educational institutions have come little by little to use more indoctrination than education – a sad reality.
The former religious dogmata have been substituted by scientific dogmata and both give a rather narrow or tunnel sight of reality.… Read the rest
Wie jeder feststellen kann, gibt es zunehmend unangenehme Ereignisse, individuell und kollektiv, die scheinbar ausserhalb der Macht des Individuums liegen. Aber eben nur scheinbar! Wenn jemand »Opfer« solcher Ereignisse ist – mit den entsprechenden Schuldzuweisungen – dann wäre die intelligente Methode, nicht die Ereignisse ändern zu wollen, sondern die eigenen Überzeugungen.… Read the rest
In the movie Alice in Wonderland there are – as in any good fairy-tale, several bright insights which are worth to be considered. One of these insights that Alice learned from her father is: Sometimes I think 6 impossible things even before breakfast.