In this video Bashar, channelled by Darryl Anka, answers a question about manifestation or rather about things not manifesting as intended. He asks “Do you understand the Law of Attraction” and then explains, that the basics of the basics of the Law of Attraction is, to decide to feel joy no matter what the outside looks. “You just decide how you are going to be and then behave like it…” Something to remember![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dSKYMC6vOQ&feature=related[/youtube]
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Etwas, an das man sich in jedem Augenblick erinnern sollte, ist, dass die Zukunft im Jetzt gemacht wird, und dass “dort” nur geschehen kann, was man im Jetzt pflanzt – was im Jetzt kultiviert wird. Seths Maximen drücken dies kurz und bündig aus…
- Ich werde mich selbst, meine Charakterzüge, meine Fähigkeiten, meine Neigungen und Abneigungen, meine positiven und negativen Einstellungen bejahen, denn ich sehe ein, daß sie meine einzigartige Individualität ausmachen. Sie wurden mir aus gutem Grund zuteil.
- Ich werde meine Leistungen bejahen und mich über sie freuen, und ich werde sie mir so nachdrücklich einprägen wie früher meine Fehlschläge.
- Ich werde mir stets das schöpferische Bezugssystem der Existenz vor Augen halten, innerhalb dessen sich mein Dasein abspielt.Aus diesem Grund werden mir die wie Wunder anmutenden Möglichkeiten, das Potential und die freudige Spontaneität des Bezugssystems 2 gegenwärtig sein, so daß mir ein kreatives Leben offensteht.
- Ich werde mir klarmachen, daß die Zukunft eine von vielen möglichen Wahrscheinlichkeiten ist. In herkömmlichen Begriffen ausgedrückt, existiert dort noch nichts. Es handelt sich gleichsam um jungfräuliche Erde, die durch meine Gedanken und Empfindungen bepflanzt wird. Deshalb werde ich Leistungen und Erfolge pflanzen, und dies tue ich, indem ich daran denke, daß es in der Zukunft nichts geben kann, das ich nicht will!
Seth, 26. Dezember 1979, gechannelt durch Jane Roberts
These are some links which I want to remember and investigate further. But I thought that they might interest also some visitors of my site, so I make them public. They deal about UFOs, Alien technologies, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, The Project Camelot and more and there are a lot of interesting (and long) videos to watch…
First I publish this video of David Wilcock, who has received a serious death thread after releasing a recent article he had posted on his website. He is actually investigating “The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny”. In this video he speaks also about the drone hacked in Iran and he says that it was given to the Iranian people by aliens.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFUglK6HLJ0[/youtube]
See also: David Wilcock on Project Camelot Radio with Kerry Cassidy – Dec 14th, 2011
Another interesting link is New Fulford Interview Transcript: Old World Order Nearing Defeat where he summarizes an interview with Benjamin Fulford about the recent events of the “Old World Order” which is probably the more correct name than “New World Order”. The New World Order is simply the “Old World Order” going public.
Always full of informations: Project Camelot Interviews
Another video is by Lyndon LaRouche discussing the threat of a British-sponsored World War III, stating that the Middle East is the new Balkans: On the Edge of World War III. Personally I think there are efforts by this small ruling elite to start a WW III, but that it will be finally impeded, maybe with the help of Aliens. Bashar once said, that they will intevene if the explosion of numerous atomic bombs (and worse) risk to swap over to other dimensions.
All these links lead to tons of other links and I think this is a necessary piece of puzzle to understand what is going on and understanding is intelligence, i.e. to be intelligent enough to rearrange the thoughts to desired issues and not to dreaded ones.
And you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free.
These beings, that are acting out in those ways that you find so awful, are tormented and suffering in ways that you will not understand. Their horrible acts are extensions of that pain. We also have to say to you—no one who is not a vibrational match to that could be their victim.
Abraham Hicks about the “Rulers of the World”
I found these statements at a site that is no longer available but had a lot of inspirations to offer. The last post i.e. has as title “No Pain, No Pain” to tell you that it is new thinking. I would subscribe to every word below…
In his newsletter John Cali speaks with “Spirit” which he used to call Chief Joseph, about peace and that it is an inner state ob being, or as Buddha says “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
“Spirit” gives a list of what to do and of what to not do to reach for inner peace.
First we’ll tell you what it is not:
- Constantly wanting to be perfect, when your soul know you are perfect right where you stand.
- Never saying “No” to anyone.
- Allowing yourself to be manipulated into doing what you do not want to do.
- Making your peace and happiness contingent on the choices of others.
- Feeling guilty about the past.
- Worrying about the future.
- Caring what others think of you.
- Always putting yourself last.
- Follow your heart.
- Always put your own inner guidance above the opinions of others.
- Trust your feelings, your intuition, your inner guidance.
- Be fully in the present moment. It’s all you have anyway.
- Take time to nurture yourself every day — meditate, make love, walk, run, get out into nature…
You get the idea. It is simply to do what feels good for you and to you. You are your first responsibility. When you accept that you will find real peace in the only place it can live – within yourself.
Sraddhalu Ranade, a scientist at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, speaks about how to educate the whole person. While the current educational system has its roots in the industrial age and a mechanical mindset, the converging crises of our time call for a new, more holistic approach to learning that supports the unfolding of and integration around each person’s deepest potential.
This is a very interesting lecture and although it is long it is worth every minute. The “learning” is more a kind of remembering and the teacher should be more a kind of facilitator, to allow such a learning.[youtube width=”500″ height=”400″]http://youtu.be/fuJbQRTiagE[/youtube]
Diana Loomans is a speaker, author, success coach, and founder of The Quantum Life Institute. She has been a pioneer in the human potential field for over two decades, and has earned a reputation as a dynamic presenter with a rare blend of heart and soul. Her poem about How to raise a child explains in a very comprehensible way the new way of raising children
I’d build self esteem first, and the house later.
I’d fingerpaint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I’d take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I’d take more hikes and fly more kites.
I’d stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I’d do more hugging and less tugging.
I’d see the oak tree in the acorn more often.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I’d model less about the love of power,
And more about the power of love.
Children by Osho
Indigo Children by Abraham
About Children by Khalil Gibran
Today I received a newsletter from PETA informing me about the annual slaughter of seal babies that has just begun. Right now, seals are being shot or having their skulls crushed on the ice floes. Most of the young seals who will be skinned during this slaughter are so small and helpless that they simply have to watch their attackers approach and raise their weapons to crack their skulls.
Peta asks to send an email to the Olympic Comitee to help end the Canadian slaughter. This is of course one action that can be done. But the main action is to not buy these animal products. If there is no market for such bloody products they will not be killed any longer. Industry is producing very nice fake furs. There is no reason to slaughter seal babies or foxes or whatever animal to wear their skulls.
The seal slaughter is only one aspect of a global cruelty with animals. No wonder that the cruelty between humans also raises. In fact the cruelty has become normal so to speak, the norm. Slaughter of seal babies, of whales, of fur animals, of beef, of chicken, of turkey of billions of animals… And that is not all. Most of these animals are kept in concentration camps before they are slaughtered. Just like in Guantanamo. No wonder that the slaughtering of humans continues also.
Animals are feeling beings. They do not live to be killed for food or fur coats. They are a beautiful expression of consciousness and they are our companions. We should love and enjoy them…