The more that you allow yourself that freedom to be uniquely you and to express yourself in your creativity, in your passion of it, the more you express your own unique excellence.
- 2023: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2022: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2021: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2020: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Optical Illusions are a good reminder to understand that our view of things is tricky. The image left is a good demonstration for that. Click on the image to enlarge it and then stare at the point.Usually it takes about 30 seconds for the 2 “dimensions” to disappear. Maybe this is an example on how by focusing we are fading out all other available possibilities.
When you are deliberately deciding that you want a thing and are giving your conscious deliberate thought to it – that is creation at its best, but when you are giving thought to that which you do not want, but nevertheless creating it – that is creation by default.
The Art of Focusing is to know on what one is focusing – deliberately focusing – without forgetting all other possibilities and dimensions.
Image: Mighty Optical Illusions
Recently, I asked a very successful businessman his formula for success. He laughed and was a little embarrassed. Then he replied, “I guess it’s just because I can’t conceive of failure. It’s nothing that I think about much. It’s more a feeling that I have.”
His statement coincided completely with my own beliefs and experiments. We can think about something forever and never see it in our world, but once let us feel its reality, and we are bound to encounter it. The more intensely we feel, the sooner we will encounter it. We all regard feelings far too much as effects, and not sufficiently as causes of the events of the day. Feeling is not only the result of our conditions of life, it is also the creator of those conditions. We say we are happy because we are well, not realizing that the process will work equally well in the reverse direction. We are well because we are happy. We are all far too Extend your feelers, trust your touch, participate in all flights of your imaginations and be not afraid of your own sensitivities.undisciplined in our feelings. To be joyful for another is to bless ourselves as well as him. To be angry with another is to punish ourselves for his fault. The distressed mind stays at home though the body travels to the ends of the earth, while the happy mind travels though the body remains at home.
This is an inspiring short conversation with Bashar about fear of the unknown. Bashar stresses again the importance of the individual and that there is nothing to fear. Of course if the belief system one helds suggests that everything is scary and that there are enemies “out there” the world and the entire Universe seem to be dangerous…
You are your You-niverse!
So, you are saying, you are afraid of the unknown.
Do you understand, that there is only one thing you can possibly ever discover in the unknown, and that is more of yourself?
You are your Youniverse! You-niverse! You are your Youniverse! You fill it completely. There is nothing else in it. The idea is that whatever appears to be in the Universe with you is your version! of that thing. Any other people you interact with, you don’t actually interact with them directly in that way. You create your version of them and populate your Universe with your version of them in order to agree to interact with that person. So, you’re creating that anyway. So, who is there in your own Universe to reject you but you? And what is there in your own Universe to discover but more of you? Nothing! So, you’re safe, you’re completely safe, because it’s all you. Do you understand?
Because you’re creating your version of everything you interact with in order to interact with it. In order to actually have an interactive experience you have to create a simulacrum, a representation of something to interact with out of your own energy, out of your own consciousness.
That doesn’t mean the other person doesn’t exist. But what you’re interacting with is not them directly per se. You are interacting with your version of them, your perception of them, your creation of them. So, it’s still made out of you. So, all you discover is more of you in the unknown. So, all you’re doing is getting to know yourself. That is what exploring the unknown is. It’s getting to know Yourself. The bigger You. The bigger You is wonderful. I would highly suggest you get to know her. She can help you. There is nothing to be afraid of about her. Do you understand?
I do, yes.
Does this help you?
A knowing way to solve problems and transform the individual world are the 4 steps by Elias, channeled by Mary Ennis. This is not fight which is a concentration on the unwanted events which persist therefore, but a very intelligent basic way of “problem resolution”. This is valuable for individuals as well as complex societies which consist of individuals and therefore will also change by these means. IMO, most of the problems of the world are stuck in step 2 and even institutions with best intentions continue to stare at problems instead of going on…
Noticing • Identifying • Adressing to • Allowing
1. What I am expressing to you is, you may be noticing initially that you are being affected. This is your first step, noticing WHAT is affecting of you and noticing your responses.
2. Subsequently you move into your next step, which is to be identifying what is influencing you in this area, what is influencing your perception to be creating your responses, which are your belief systems. This is what is influencing and therefore creating your responses through your perception. This is the identification step. This is the second step, identifying. This is not addressing to yet. This is merely the second step. You have moved from noticing to identifying, and now you move into your third step. You have already identified the behaviors, the beliefs, the effects, the responses, the reactions, and once you have identified all of these, you move into your third step of addressing to these issues.
3. Now; the addressing to is not to be continuing to concentrate upon all of the elements within step two. This is the purpose of step two, to be recognizing, identifying, examining. This area creates – for the most part, with many, many individuals – much conflict. This is your area of conflict, your step two, your identification phase, so to speak, and as you are continuing within all of these conflicts, you may also recognize that you are not addressing to yet. You are continuing to merely be identifying.
4: As you move into your third step, you begin to allow yourself to release your hold upon all of this energy, recognizing in step three, so to speak, that have you already identified. You already recognize how very tightly you hold to your energy, how very automatically you respond and you react.
Die heilige Kuh Konsens wird immer dann bemüht, wenn irgendwelche Autoritäten ihre Macht sichern wollen. Die Gängelung des Individuums via Konsens führt natürlich, wie bei jeder von außen kommenden Macht, viel öfter zu Missbrauch als zu produktiven Zuständen.
Entspannung ist eine Grundvoraussetzung für Kreativität im wahrsten Sinn des Wortes, nämlich die bewusste Erschaffung der eigenen Welt, inklusive der Erfüllung der größten Wünsche und Absichten.
The General Strike is a national call to action, from citizens to other citizens. We all have different concerns, but we all have the same concern: we are being lied to and this government does not represent us.Join other Americans in demanding truth, justice, and accountability.
This is a statement of Votestrike who called for peaceful disobedience on shutting down all normal activities. I think this is a valuable action where the individual citizen can again recognize his own power. Such actions can help to overcome the widespread feeling of being a victim and of being powerlessness.
And this is not only an issue in the United States. In Europe we have similar Gouvernements which have banded together to suppress the people. These Gouvernements were only possible because of the fear and I may say cowardice of so many people who buy in what the media tells them even if their personal evidence is different. These blind followers allow the power of these Gouvernements. So again, everybody has to look at his own beliefs and actions. By changing them the system will change. However – showing already some actions is a demonstration of this intention to change and this change is not what the President and his Gouvernement expects…
BTW: Gandhi showed how it works…
See also The Obama Deception