In these videos Bashar explains how to deal with the Ego mind. He suggests to make a contract with it, physically sit down and write a contract about the competence of the ego of what it can handle and what it cannot handle and have to let the expanded mind do. Remember, the ego does not know, how to do things but it can know, what it wants. Create a win/win situation with the ego by first accepting the belief systems and reassure it that the old belief systems are no longer necessary…
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Zur Zeit scheint es so zu sein, als ob eine globale “Elite”, die Inhaber des Geldes, über mehr als bereitwillige Politiker die absolute Macht über einen Großteil der Menschheit ergreifen wollen. Die zunehmende Abschaffung der Bürgerrechte, die Anzahl der Kriege und die überall präsente Propaganda der Angst
Just listen to how most people talk about money. They openly tell others how poor they are, and how they never have any money. They say…
This is a quasi complete list of the most impeding things to get rid of if one wants to be happy and enlightened – so to speak.
1. Give up your need to always be right. There are so many of us who can’t stand the idea of being wrong – wanting to always be right – even at the risk of ending great relationships or causing a great deal of stress and pain, for us and for others. It’s just not worth it. Whenever you feel the ‘urgent’ need to jump into a fight over who is right and who is wrong, ask yourself this question: “Would I rather be right, or would I rather be kind?” Wayne Dyer. What difference will that make? Is your ego really that big?
2. Give up your need for control.
3. Give up on blame.
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk.
5. Give up your limiting beliefs.
6. Give up complaining.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism.
8. Give up your need to impress others.
9. Give up your resistance to change.
10. Give up labels.
11. Give up on your fears.
12. Give up your excuses.
13. Give up the past.
14. Give up attachment.
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations.
And this is the most important thing to know: Abraham Hicks – Get Happy![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY[/youtube]
P’taah answers a question about the Inner Voice and how to distinguish it from fear and a question that may interest a lot of people about how to generate a lot of money.
Der grüne Planet ist eine gesellschaftskritische Science-Fiction-Komödie, die die negativen Seiten des heutigen Lebensstil der Menschen beleuchtet. Der Film zeigt auf lustige Art und Weise wie man sein Leben besser gestalten
However, the birth of Jesus Christ happened already and it is a symbol for the “new” consciousness which is manifesting now in many, many persons. It cannot be stopped by walls or any other means and that is a reason for joy and the vibration of joy will expand this new consciousness exponentially. We have all reasons to have a really happy Christmas!