Es ist keine gute Idee, gegen Etwas zu sein, egal wie gerechtfertigt das erscheinen mag. Es gibt viele Ereignisse, gegen die man sich positionieren könnte, wie die Atompolitik, die Kriege, die Genmanipulation der Nahrung (more…)
- 2021: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2020: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Everybody can decide deliberately to be happy, whatever kind of happiness one chooses. No need to wait for outer circumstances. Happiness is created from inside out!
An Interview with Carlos Castaneda in 1972 by Sam Keen
SAM KEEN: As I followed don Juan through your three books, I suspected, at times, that he was the creation of Carlos Castaneda. He is almost to good to be true – a wise old Indian whose knowledge of human nature is superior to almost everybody’s.… Read the rest
Spells have always been part of witchcraft and are considerd by modern man as superstition. However, spells work, especially for the own purposes because what you believe manifests. So it is better to know your “spells”
I don’t think that eating meat is completely unhealthy – exept for the animals of course – but it is a strange habit to eat cadavers. Beside this, animals are raised in a very cruel way – not all of them – but a large number.
You don’t need to analyze your so-called limiting beliefs. You don’t need to know all their origins. You’ll drive yourselves crazy trying to sort all that out. Besides, none of it matters.
What does matter is how you are feeling in this present moment.… Read the rest
P’taah ist ein multidimensionales, transpersonales Wesen von den Pleiaden, das nach eigenen Angaben nie auf der Erde inkarniert war. Sein Hauptanliegen ist Wissensvermittlung und “emotional healing”