Finding your Purpose in Life.
Act on it! Excitement is caused by a resonance with your Higher or Expanded Self. Excitement is a sign that the activity you are contemplating is aligned with your Expanded Self, and this alignment is what causes the excitement. This naturally leads you to what you are “meant” to be doing – what your Soul “hopes” your will free-will chooses to do. This is your purpose. So this is the simple yet effortlessly effective way to find your life’s “Purpose”. It is the same as “Follow your Heart”.
Mechanically, excitement is a high state of resonant excitation that occurs when the thinking and intentions of the physical dimension self are sharply aligned with the thinking and intentions of its own Expanded Self.
So excitement serves as a kind of compass – to let you know when you’re on course of your desires – when you are doing or contemplating doing exactly what your Expanded Self would just love to have you be doing.When you follow your excitement, and do what excites you, this means that :
- This activity is “you” (truly aligned with your Soul).
- Because it is “you”, this activity is effortless for you.
- Because it is “you”, the universe will support you (including financial support) to continue doing this, in progressively more expanding ways.
Following your excitement is following the “signs” your Expanded Self is giving – to lead you in the most direct way possible to what it “hopes” your free-will will choose to do, which is the same as your life’s purpose. The catch is this:
- Even if following your excitement means doing something seemingly trivial and unprofound, even then, just do it.
- Because proceeding towards doing this seemingly mundane thing, might lead you to meet someone, or discover something, that is just “perfect” for furthering your Life’s purpose.
Follow your Excitement – with integrity. Bashar defines integrity not in any particular moral standard, but instead: Understanding that everything is a whole (integer), and you are one with the whole. And therefore you treat everyone and everything with the same respect and consideration and care that you would want them to treat you. Because everything is YOU.
If you have something to give, in the reality you are creating, there are people ready to receive it. If someone has a song to sing, there is an audience in that reality to hear it.
Fear or anxiety is excitement with a negative judgement
Fear/anxiety = Excitement plus negative judgement projected onto it.
Remove the negative judgement, and you have Excitement.
Fear/anxiety with the negative judgement removed =Excitement
These are some beautiful core teachings of Bashar, my favourite extraterrestrial. -)